Long-time fans of Trinity County, Ric and his wife, Sue have been visiting the area regularly for more than 20 years, and have been homeowners in Trinity County since 2008. Lewiston became their permanent place of residence in 2017.
Ric has a long history of giving back that now includes his role as a member of Lewiston’s Volunteer Fire Department. He also has extensive leadership experience… from advising executives, to leading both large and small businesses.
Ric is currently mentoring the founders of start-ups through Arizona State University and leading the growth of a forensic evidence business as part-time CEO. He currently serves on the board of an international non-profit and has served on several other boards during his career.
Those who have worked closely with Ric acknowledge his leadership strengths in strategy, building collaboration, and creating focus and momentum.
- CEO | Evidence Solutions, EventSpark, Cendant Travel, Central Credit, Inc.
- COO | Pegasus Solutions
- President | SkyTouch Technology, Philanthropegie, Utell Hotels & Resorts, RCI Travel
- Executive VP | Trilegiant
- Senior VP | Cendant, Best Western
- Vice President | Cendant, Best Western
- Strategic Advisor | EventSpark
- Board Member | Orchard: Africa, UMOM New Day Centers, EventSpark
- Forensic Evidence | Evidence Solutions, Inc.
- Telecommunications | AT&T
- Hospitality | Best Western, Cendant (Wyndham Worldwide), Utell Hotels & Resorts
- TimeShare | RCI
- Hospitality Technology | Pegasus Solutions, SkyTouch Technology
- Marketing Services | Trilegiant (now Affinion)
- Travel | Cendant Travel
- Gaming Services | Central Credit Inc.
- Global Operations | Pegasus Solutions, Utell Hotels & Resorts, Best Western
- Sales Management | AT&T
- Call Center Operations | Cendant
- Marketing | SkyTouch Technology, AT&T, Pegasus Solutions, Utell Hotels & Resorts
- Product Management | SkyTouch Technology, Pegasus Solutions, Trilegiant
- Strategic Planning | SkyTouch Technology, Pegasus Solutions, Utell Hotels & Resorts, Cendant, Evidence Solutions, Inc.
- The Americas – United States, Canada, Mexico, St. Vincent & The Grenadines, Belize
- Europe – France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, The Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom
- Asia – China, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Japan
- Africa – South Africa
- Oceana – Australia, New Zealand
- Philanthropegie – I took a break from the corporate world to launch this platform-for-good. Philanthropegie is a web-based service connecting individuals, organizations and nonprofits with the resources needed to make a meaningful difference in the world.
- Big Brother Big Sisters of America – I had the honor of being a “big brother” while I was in college at the University of Iowa. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to make a lasting impact on a young boy or girl.
- UMOM – New Day Center – From volunteer to co-chair of the fundraising event committee to board member, this homeless shelter for families in Phoenix, AZ provided many ways to make a a difference in the lives of families in need.
- Orchard: Africa – My involvement started as the photographer for a vision trip to rural villages in South Africa. Years later, I have fond memories of several trips to villages and townships in South Africa and my years of service on the board of directors.
- 2014 – “10 to Watch 2015” – by Hotel Business Magazine | December 2014
- 2010 – “Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales and Marketing” – by Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) | 2010
- 1989 – “Kentucky Colonel” – by the Governor & Secretary of State of the Commonwealth of Kentucky | 1989
- 1977 – “Leatherneck Award” – by the United States Marine Corps